tell me more
- What Does Pilates Mean to You?
- Pilates has and always will be my go to exercise. It allows me to stay strong and connected to my body no matter what I put it through (or whatever it puts me through!) It makes me challenge myself and pushes me to achieve more.
- What is your favourite form of Pilates workout?
- This can change week to week depending on what I am working on but I love a reformer workout followed by a quick blast on the wunda chair.
- How do your fit Pilates into your routine?
- I do pilates everyday in one way or another - I use what I know about the way pilates makes me feel in a lot of what I do. Physically I try and do a couple of workouts a week and every fortnight I keep in touch with my fellow teachers around the world by taking a skype lesson.
- How have you benefited from doing Pilates?
- There have been many ways that pilates has helped support my body - I always had a bad back as a teenager and adult and now down to the way pilates makes me use my body I am pain free. The body likes to challenge you though and I experienced nerve damage after a surgery a few years ago but again pilates made me aware of my body and helped me re-habilitate myself.