Everybody Pilates operates a welcoming studio environment in which to practise pilates and hopes that the following requests will help the studio run efficiently for your comfort and ours.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your session is due to commence.
- If a session is being undertaken whilst you arrive please respect other clients and wait patiently and quietly in the lobby area.
- Ensure appropriate clothing is worn during your sessions for your own comfort, those around you and the instructor. Fitted clothing that allows you to move with ease and safety is suitable especially when working on the equipment.
- Personal hygiene should be at a good level for both instructors and clients - this is to include feet!!
- When you have finished your workout please clean down the equipment you have been using before moving onto another piece of apparatus.
- No zips on clothing please - it scratches our equipment
Should you have any concerns regarding your practise, the running of the studio or questions regarding payment please refer direct to Amy.